Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow! Where have I been??

First of all, thanks to Bob for letting me use his internet to update this blog...you see we moved up here to the mountains and have no internet so I've been out of the loop for a few months.

The first thing I must say is how sorry I was to hear of the passing of Craig Chambers. What can you say about Craig. He was such an influence on all who knew him. I owe my running to him. He was a friend and a mentor and a great human being. I'll be writing more about Craig later. You'll be missed my friend.

Running has been going good up here. I've been doing a lot of training with Bob and it's been good hard runs. The altitude will hopefully help for the races at sea level. Bulldog is coming up on the 23rd and I'm looking forward to it.

That's all for now. Sorry to the two of you who read this.(Mom and Lisa!)

No comments: